Spain accepts all refugees from Ukraine, regardless of the stamps in the passport and the first EU crossing country. June 15, 2022 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
Spain provides citizens of Ukraine with temporary protection for a period of 1 year, which gives the right to live and work, as well as access to education, health care and social services.
Help centers for refugees from Ukraine are located in the following cities:
- in the province of Madrid – Pozuelo de Alarcon
- in the city of Barcelona – Fira de Barcelona
- in the city of Alicante – Ciudad de la Luz
- in the city of Malaga – Palacio de Ferias y Congresos
Contacts of all centers are here.
Entrance with animals possible, but if there are a number of documents, read about them here.
Where to go for help?
- Office for Asylum and Refugees (OAR);
- Any Office for Foreigners (Oficina de Extranjeros);
- police stations;
- Centers for Interim Detention of Foreigners (CIE).
Website for helping refugees: http://www.ccar.cat
For help finding accommodation, contact the Red Cross or refugee organizations:
As in the case of other countries, you can search for housing on these resources:
- ukrainenow.org /looking-for-help-abroad (transfer and accommodation search)
Cities of Spain:
- Valencia< /li>
- Alicante, Benidorm, Valencia, Granada
Why Spain is not the best country for Ukrainian refugees
Embassy of Ukraine in Spain
Address: c/Ronda de la Abubilla, 52, 28043 Madrid
+34 91 748 93 60, +34 917 48 93 82
Hot line: +34 620 64 1324
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!