In contrast to the previous summer, when we all actively discovered domestic tourism, the summer of 2021 pleases travelers with a significantly larger number of available countries. Together with banker.ua, we asked tripmydream CEO Andrey Burenok about the 5 most interesting and affordable vacation destinations this summer. We take note! August 03, 2021 0 6 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
A country that you can visit dozens of times and never get bored, because every time it opens up in a new way. Unless, of course, you really study the country, and not “seal” in all inclusive.
To discover a new Turkey, instead of the well-known Antalya and Kemer, I advise you to pay attention to the resorts of Gocek, Kas and Oludeniz. These resorts are not yet as popular among mass tourists as Bodrum or Marmaris, so here you can find the comfort of small European seaside resorts.
- Gocek (Gocek) is a small resort located next to Fethiye. While Gocek is still a novelty for tourists from post-Soviet countries, foreigners, especially the British, have already chosen it with might and main. World-class stars sometimes rest in this small town: Demi Moore, Prince Charles and James Bond – Daniel Craig sunbathed on the local beaches.
- Kash– an old town, it is chosen for recreation by both the Turks themselves and Europeans. A wonderful beach with blue water, cozy small hotels, many cafes – this place will open Turkey for you in a new way.
- Oludeniz is another place little known to mass tourists that will amaze you. The sea here is blue and the rocky beaches are varied and very beautiful.
From June 1, to enter Turkey, you again need to present a PCR test with a negative result, made no more than 72 hours before before arrival. But now there are other options. Instead of a certificate, you can provide:
- certificate of vaccination, made no later than 14 days before arrival in the country;
- document certifying that the person has been ill within the last 6 months;
- an express antigen test, which was made no later than 48 hours before arrival.
The beaches of this country are consistently included in various ratings of the most beautiful beaches in the world . Isn't it time to see them with your own eyes? Go on holiday to this beautiful country, because it is finally open to tourists. It is impossible to list all the beautiful places in one article, so I will only mention the best.
- Navagio Bay, Zakynthos– the same beach from postcards and all the TOPs of the most beautiful beaches. You will recognize it by its sunken ships and the incredible color of the water. You can get here only as part of an excursion, so you won’t be able to swim all day, but you must visit here.
- Balos, Crete is a remote but probably the most beautiful beach in Crete. The peculiarity of the place is that the waters of three seas meet here – the Aegean, Ionian and Libyan. The place is heavenly!
- Elafonisi, Crete– the beach is unique in that it has pink sand, which is brought by the winds from the Sahara. The place is perfect for families with children, but be sure to take an umbrella with you – there is no shade during the day.
- Sani, Halkidiki – a long beach with a reference white sand, azure sea and a view of Mount Olympus.
- Myrtos Beach, Kefalonia is another exemplary beach that will captivate you with its white sand, gentle sea and well-thought-out infrastructure.
Terms of entry
Since May 14, Greece has opened its borders to foreign travelers. For entry, one of three documents is required – a certificate of vaccination, a PCR test with a negative result, made no more than 72 hours before arrival, or a certificate of illness. The validity of the latter is from 2 to 9 months from the date of issue. You also need to fill out a special form on the website of the Greek government no later than 24 hours before crossing the border.
Croatia is a concentration of the incredible beauty of the Adriatic: a deep blue sea, a coniferous scent floating everywhere, rocky shores and orange tiled roofs. Incredible combination of aesthetic beauty, stunning nature and high quality recreation! There are many places to see here, but one trip cannot accommodate them.
- Dubrovnik. Krasavets-Dubrovnik is an obligatory point of the Croatian itinerary.
- Split is the largest city in Dalmatia and the second largest city after the Croatian capital. Come wander through its 1700-year-old streets and feel this incredible atmosphere.
- Zlatni Rat, Fr. Brac– the most beautiful beach of the island of Brac. Its shape resembles a horn pointing out to sea, which explains its name. Wonderful place!
- Paradise beach, about. Slave – the name speaks for itself. A heavenly place surrounded by a pine grove, and the beach itself is marked with the Blue Flag, which indicates its impeccability.
- Sveti Ivan is an ideal place for introverts. The beach is located in a secluded bay far from civilization, there are small pebbles, a smooth entrance to the water, and a coniferous forest around.
Some entry restrictions remain in Croatia, but it is allowed for tourists. On one condition, you must provide a certificate of vaccination, a certificate of a negative PCR test result made no more than 72 hours before arrival, or a certificate of illness if a person has recovered from coronavirus within the last 180 days.
Continuing the theme of the Adriatic, one cannot but mention the wonderful Montenegro. A country with unreal beauty of landscapes will certainly fall in love with you. By the way, compared to Croatia, here you can count on a more budget holiday. I recommend taking a closer look at these Montenegrin resorts:
- Becici– This resort town boasts one of the best beaches in the country, marked with the Blue Flag. There are fewer people here than in Budva, and the infrastructure and choice of housing is no worse.
- Sveti Stefan is a resort for a relaxing family holiday. The pebbly beaches of Sveti Stefan offer a beautiful view of the island of Sveti Stefan itself. And it’s not far to go to Budva, so you can easily combine complete relaxation in a small town and the impressions of a large resort.
- Bar– a great place for a budget beach holiday. And there are many options for activities nearby: you can go to Skadar Lake to go hiking along the nearby trails. It is also convenient to travel to Albania from here if you plan to visit two countries.
- Petrovac is an ideal option for families with children. There are both pebbly and sandy beaches, the entrance to the water is gentle, and a cozy embankment runs along the sea. It is very pleasant to walk there and breathe clean air, saturated with coniferous aroma.
Entry to Montenegro is free – without certificates and tests. Hooray!
I just love Cyprus, I have been there many times and I am ready to return again and again. This is one of those places where you can still catch the summer heat even in October – early November. In the summer it is also beautiful here, you just need to know the places where it is very crowded. I recommend Protaras – a small quiet town, ideal for family and beach holidays. The main beach of the resort, Sunrise Beach (Flamingo Beach), pleases with fine golden sand, a gentle entrance to the water and developed infrastructure. But the most beautiful beach in the neighborhood of Protaras is, of course, Fig Tree Beach. A definite must-visit!
- Ayia Napa– those who are looking for parties and fun will definitely like Ayia Napa. But this is not the only advantage of this resort. There are beautiful beaches here that you will definitely enjoy. The best of them are Makronissos Beach (Makronisis Beach), Adams Beach (Adams Beach) and Sandy Bay (Sandy Bay).
- Nissi Beach – I will separately talk about this beach Ayia Napa, because it is the most famous beach in Cyprus. It is crowded, but very beautiful, with clear water and white sandy spit.
- Konnos Beach – this amazing beach is located in the bay of the Cape Greco Natural Park between Protaras and Ayia Napa. It's a pretty cozy place with emerald water.
A certificate is required to enter Cyprus with a negative test for Covid-19, which is made no later than 72 hours before arrival. Also, 24 hours before departure, you need to register on a special resource CyprusFlightPass. Upon arrival, you must take a second PCR test at your own expense.