One of the most famous universities in the world has launched a special program to support students and scientists who were forced to leave Ukraine because of the war – Cambridge University Help for Ukraine. Under the scholarship program, Ukrainian researchers will be paid salaries and cover living expenses for up to 2 years. 01 July 2022 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
What does the program include?
- Funding for training and research for 10 refugee scientists+housing assistance. Also included is additional funding for housing costs for persons accompanying scientists;
- Internship for doctoral students in the chosen direction (up to 10 people) + housing compensation;
- < strong>7-week clinical internship for medical students from Kharkiv National Medical University. The practice will take place either at the University of Cambridge NHS Foundation Trust hospitals or at the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. The launch is scheduled for the end of July 2022;
- 15 scholarships for scientists who have left for Europe or stay in Ukraine. The offer includes an individual grant, formal links to Cambridge departments and remote access to resources for further academic study;
- Financial assistance from The Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship: to support students undergraduate and postgraduate students applying to study at Cambridge from the conflict zone. Scholarships cover tuition and housing, additional expenses are also provided (air tickets, visa, etc.;
For more information about the conditions of the program, please use the online consultation on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and call 0 (800) 50-45-70.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!