The best vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona

With more and more people choosing to lead a healthy lifestyle, it's no surprise that vegetarian restaurants have become quite popular around the world, including in Barcelona. Whether you're a vegetarian or a curious omnivore, don't miss out on the TOP 5 best places to enjoy delicious vegetarian food in Barcelona.
1. Teresa Carles

The best vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona

In recent years, Teresa Carles has become one of the most visited vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona. Here you can create your own salad and choose between a variety of delicious appetizers, soups and pasta dishes, including a wide selection of freshly squeezed juices and smoothies. Check out the Teresa Carles Facebook page for the latest menu updates and daily specials, as well as dates for the restaurant's popular “live cooking shows”.
Address: Carrer de Jovellanos, 2, 08001 Barcelona
2. Flax & Kale (Linen & Other)

The best vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona

Their healthy yet tasty dishes attract vegetarians from all over. 80% of the dishes offered in the restaurant are based on plant cultures, and the remaining 20% ​​— oily fish dishes (so the nutritional value is not lacking). In Flax & Kale believe that a proper diet is the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Discover the world of delicious and healthy food at one of the chain's three restaurants.
Addresses: Flax & Kale Passage: Passatge de les Manufactures – Sant Pere Més Alt 31-33, 08003 Barcelona
Flax & Kale Porter: Passeig de Gràcia, 11, 08002 Barcelona
Flax & Kale Tallers: Carrer dels Tallers, 74b, 08001 Barcelona

3. Veggie Garden

Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Barcelona

Veggie Garden is one of the most popular vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona and it's easy to see why. At their restaurants, friendly waiters serve delicious Indian and Oriental inspired dishes. If you order exotic Thai dishes or vegetable lasagna, you won't be disappointed. The atmosphere matches the decor: colorful and cheerful. If you want to add some extra to your main menu, be sure to try their freshly squeezed juices or 100% vegetarian dessert.
Addresses: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 602, 08007 Barcelona
Carrer dels Àngels , 3, 08001 Barcelona

4. Rasoterra

The best vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona

Exploring the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, you may find yourself in Rasoterra — cozy vegetarian bistro. At any time you can enjoy a variety of homemade dishes with recipes from all over the world. As an added bonus, the menu is also appealing to non-dieters. Only local and organic products are used for cooking here, many of which are grown on their own.
Address: Carrer del Palau, 5, 08002 Barcelona
5. Armonía

Best Vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona

Located in the heart of the Eixample, this restaurant opened its doors in 2015 and offers traditional vegetarian dishes with a fresh and modern twist. Only the finest organic ingredients are used to prepare their dishes. Whether you head there to start your day with an energizing breakfast or end your evening enjoying delicious — this is a great choice. Armonía is also a great place for dates. Enjoy a romantic atmosphere accompanied by a glass of wine and a delicious dessert.
Address: Carrer de València, 240, 08007 Barcelona

When exploring the city, be sure to stop by one of these five restaurants to enjoy healthy and delicious food.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *