From June 1, 2017, Turkish Airlines provides its passengers with a new service – free hotel accommodation as part of the Stopover in Istanbul program.
Basic rules for the provision of the service:
- The service is valid for tickets issued starting from June 1, 2017.
- Departure must be from Russia (VKO, LED, SVX, UFA, KZN, AER, KUF, VOZ, STW, ROV) to North and South America, Asia and the Far East.
- The connection time can be chosen independently by passenger and must be at least 20 hours.
- Offer applies to round-trip (RT) tickets only, subject to return to Russia.
- Economy Class passengers receive free accommodation in a 4* hotel (breakfast included) for 1 night in the Sultanahmet area.
- Business class passengers are provided with free accommodation in a 5* hotel (breakfast included) for 2 nights in the Taksim area.
- The service must be booked in advance.
- The transfer from the airport to the hotel and back is organized by the passenger himself.
- If the connection is more than 24 hours, the passenger is required to collect their luggage upon arrival in Istanbul.
For more information and to order the Stopover in Istanbul service, please contact contact the specialists of our company: email@example.com