A consultation center “Plicz-o-plicz” has opened in Warsaw with the support of the UNHCR, DRC and other organizations. August 28, 2022 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
In the center you can get help in the following areas:
- psychological support: individual, professional support for adults, adolescents and children in appropriate settings;
- general guidance: identifying individual needs, answering questions and, if necessary, contacting external partners (e.g. power of attorney, long-term psychotherapy) ,
- consultations on the legalization of stay – this will be done by the Our Choice Foundation – it provides information, first of all, on the legalization of the stay of people who came from Ukraine in connection with the war. Counselors will provide assistance with paperwork or communication (by phone) with an institution providing assistance to the extent necessary, if necessary,
- social work assistance: clients with more complex needs will be referred to services provided by social workers who specialize in to support clients with disabilities, victims of violence and members of various minorities.
- there is an animation and educational program for children aged 3-7, 7-9 years old, if necessary, the child can be left in the center under the supervision of caregivers for up to 4 hours.
See details here.
Address: st. Chmielna 85/87, Warszawa
Opening hours: from 9:00 to 18:00
We also remind you that there are 17 gminas (communities) in the Opole Voivodeship will allocate 49 apartments for Ukrainian refugees who previously settled in this region. In total, housing is planned to be allocated to approximately 200 refugees.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!