To to travel in Europe if 90 days of visa-free travel are over?

Previously, we have already talked about the fact that if 90 days of your stay in a country of the Schengen zone has already ended, then you cannot officially move freely between the countries of the Schengen agreement or travel to Ukraine. To do this, you need to apply for a residence permit or a special Schengen visa. August 29, 2022 0 2 min

Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store

Download, try and leave your feedback!

The required document can be obtained by applying with the relevant application to the local migration authorities. We talked about it here.

By the way, if you stay in Poland, you can apply for an electronic residence permit, which will allow you to travel around Europe even after these 90 days.

However, for those who have not yet received a residence permit or a special visa, there are also options for where to go, and we'll talk about them.

Where to go?

Several countries that are not part of the Schengen zone have extended the length of stay for Ukrainians by another 90 days. These are Croatia, Romania, Cyprus and Bulgaria.

However, you can enter them after 90 days only if you have a biometric passport and there is no temporary protection in one of the EU countries.

The fact is that these countries are not included in the Schengen area, which means that the period of stay in their territory for tourism purposes will not be combined with a visa-free period of 90 days within the Schengen area. In this case, the 90/180 day rule works for each state separately.

According to

Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *