13 000 UAH from the UN: a new payment for Ukrainians

On the eve of winter, vulnerable categories of Ukrainians need special support, so they will be able to receive payments from the UN for several months at once. First of all, we are talking about people who are now evacuating from the places of hostilities, since it is more difficult for them to find new housing and prepare for the cold winter. October 21, 2022 0 2 min

Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store

Download, try and leave your feedback!

They have the opportunity to receive 13,200 hryvnias for each family member. The money will be paid in two tranches – with a break of several weeks. If the amount for all people in the family exceeds 30 thousand hryvnia, the funds will come in parts with a difference of 24 hours.

“Everyone who falls under the terms of the program and plans to apply for cash assistance from UNHCR at the data collection points of the Right to Protection Fund will receive payments for 6 months. Everyone registered from September 1 will automatically receive additional payments for another 3 months. You don't need to re-register. Those who registered for cash assistance will receive a payment for 3 months before September 1, as previously reported”, the Right to Protection charity organization clarifies.

Where and how to apply?

You can apply for assistance at data collection points in Dnepropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Zaporozhye, Kirovograd, Kyiv, Lvov, Odessa, Poltava, Sumy, Kharkiv, Cherkasy and Chernihiv regions. Registration points are available here.

Only persons who have not yet received financial assistance from other international organizations can register.

Which categories can apply for help?

Payments are provided for the following categories of people in Ukraine:

  • immigrants from February 24;
  • people affected by hostilities in the regions: Dnepropetrovsk, Poltava, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Kirovohrad, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Sumy;
  • those who returned to their places of permanent residence after being forced to move to another region or country.

Only families can apply for UN assistance:

  • only one parent (or father or mother) with one or more children younger than 18 years old or with seniors (55 years and over);
  • headed by one single/multiple single seniors (55 years and over) or an elderly person with one or more children under the age of 18;
  • who have one or more people with special needs (disabilities, chronic diseases);
  • foster families who take care of unaccompanied and divorced children.

For more information about the program, please follow the link or contact the UNHCR hotline UN: 0 800 307 711.

According to rbc.ua.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *