New payment for Ukrainians: how to get financial assistance in the amount of UAH 2200?

The BHA&Save the Children Foundation offers assistance to IDP families who moved to a number of regions in the last month – Vinnytsia, Zaporizhia, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv and Chernivtsi. December 08, 2022 0 1 min

Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store

Download, try and leave your feedback!

Who can get help?

  • IDP families displaced in the last 30 days without a safe place to live;
  • Households affected by sudden shelling , families who have lost a family member, livelihood as a result of hostilities;
  • households with IDPs without safe housing (own, rented, provided/shared with relatives). In this case, the following household management criteria are taken into account:
    • run by a woman;
    • run by a person 60+ or ​​with a disability;
    • with a child/children and a person with disability, chronic illness, temporary injury; with a child/children and a person 60+;
    • with two or more children, a child/children in care; a pregnant woman or a nursing child (child under 2 years old).

If you belong to one of these categories, assistance will be counted within 30 days.

How can I get help?

  • Contact the hotline 0 800 609 845. For advice, call 0 800 750 104.
  • Contact at message on the fund's Facebook page.

According to

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *