Preparations are underway for the second stage of the All-Russian Cruise Festival and the launch of the ProCruises traveling academy of cruises. The organizer of both events is the cruise center “Infoflot”. The events will be held from January 30 to April 10 in 29 cities of the country – from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
What awaits participants at the events of the cruise festival
- Presentation of promising products for earning money on the cruise market, including:
- cruises in the Belarusian Polesye on the motor ship Belaya Rus » with departure from Brest and Mozyr;
- foreign cruises on sea liners in the Red and Mediterranean Seas, including the novelty of the season – cruises on the MSC World Europa liner in the Persian Gulf;
- new routes on the Astoria Grande liner;
- new and popular routes along the rivers and lakes of Russia from leading cruise companies.
- Live communication with representatives of leading cruise companies: you can ask questions and delve into the product and direction you are interested in.
- Tips from Infoflot experts: how to start selling cruises, how to increase the average bill, what are the mechanics for fast and successful sales, and much more.
The festival events will be held in 21 cities, including: Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Syktyvkar, Volgograd, Saratov, Surgut, Nizhnevartovsk, Orenburg, Ufa, Magnitogorsk, Barnaul, Kemerovo, Khabarovsk, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Vladivostok, Yaroslavl, Vladimir, Tver, Kirov, Ulyanovsk.
Following the festival, the work of the ProCruises traveling academy of cruises will start, the lecturers of which will be the directors and leaders of Infoflot. The first training events will be held in 8 major Russian cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan and Rostov-on-Don.
ProCruises Cruise Academy is an opportunity to become a cruise professional market and start making money on cruises. As a result of the training, all graduates of the Academy will receive certificates confirming the completion of the course.
Where and how to register for events absolutely free:
Agents have free participation in two formats .
You can register for the Cruise Festival in 21 cities here.
Registration for the Cruise Academy in 8 cities is available here.
You can follow the news of the festival and the ProCruises Academy in the telegram channel for agents of the Infoflot cruise center.
To learn about all the benefits of working with Infoflot and get expert advice, call: 8 (800) 707-50-35 or call email: email@example.com