The Hungarian carrier has announced five new flights it plans to launch this year: two from Milan and three from Rome. January 12, 2023 0 1 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
What kind of flights?
- Milan-Malpensa – Abu Dhabi from July 24 daily
- Milan -Malpensa – Madrid from 24 July daily
- Rome-Fiumicino – Vilnius from 4 July twice a week
- Rome-Fiumicino – Memmingen twice a week from September 5
- Rome-Fiumicino – Madeira (not yet scheduled)
According to information zakordon.24tv.ua.
We also recall that the Irish low-cost airline announced the launch of flights on two new routes, as well as the restart of two flights to Greece.