Ukrainians who have received temporary protection in Spain will be able to receive financial assistance in the amount of 200 euros, which can be spent on groceries in local stores. January 19, 2023 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
It will be possible to apply for it from February 15 to March 31, 2023.
How to apply?
The application can be submitted through the electronic portal of the tax administration from February 15 to March 31, 2023.
On the Tax Agency form, you must indicate the bank account to which you wish to receive the payment. If you are receiving benefits for the first time, you must register here. To start registration, you must enter the Alien Identification Number (NIE) in the line.
If suddenly the application is rejected, then you will have a 10-day period to appeal and submit supporting documents that you consider important.
Who can get help?
- persons who have legal and actual residence in Spain and have lived there continuously during the previous year;
- those who are unemployed, but are registered with the employment office, regardless of whether they receive benefits for unemployment or subsidies;
- had an income of less than €27,000 per year, and the total family property does not exceed €75,000, excluding the main residence;
- persons who carried out activities on their own behalf or on behalf of others, and those registered with Social Security or Mutual Insurance.
Who CANNOT apply?
- Persons already on the minimum living wage income;
- persons receiving a pension paid under the general scheme or a special social security scheme, as well as under the state pension scheme;
- persons receiving similar assistance from mutual benefit societies alternative to RETA ( special social security scheme for the self-employed or private entrepreneurs).
According to visitukraine.today.