According to the Ministry for Reintegration, free evacuation trains continue to run daily from the de-occupied territories and cities of Ukraine located in the area of hostilities. January 25, 2023 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
For free evacuation by train, you must register in advance by calling the hotline of local authorities, or the Ministry of Reintegration 15-48.
When registering, be sure to indicate which station you are heading to.
Here are the trains available to Ukrainians now:
Train No. 110/109 Kherson – Lviv
- Running from January 21 , every other day on odd numbers;
- Departure from Kherson – at 14:27; arrival in Lviv – at 10:18 the next day.
Stops in the following cities: Nikolaev, Shevchenko, Bila Tserkva, Vinnitsa, Khmelnitsky, Ternopil.
Train No. 234/233 Pokrovsk – Dnipro – Lviv
- Runs daily: departure from Pokrovsk at 14:15; arrival in Lviv – at 12:44 the next day.
- Stops in the following cities: Dnipro, Shevchenko, Vinnitsa, Khmelnitsky, Ternopil.
Train No. 119/120 Zaporozhye – Krivoy Rog – Lviv
- Departure from Zaporozhye – at 09:45, stop in the Dnieper – 12:07, at Krivoy Rog – 15:29, arrival in Lviv – at 11:44 the next day.
It is also noted that upon arrival at your destination, you can receive financial assistance from the state. Right at the railway station, Ukrposhta pays funds to internally displaced persons: UAH 2,000 for adults, UAH 3,000 for a child or a person with a disability.
According to visitukraine.today.