The Hungarian low-cost carrier Wizz Air regularly expands its network of routes and announces the recruitment of new employees. Now the Polish branch of the company invites flight attendants with knowledge of Ukrainian or Polish. January 20, 2023 0 2 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
The next recruitment of candidates for the position of Ukrainian-speaking or Polish-speaking flight attendants will take place in Warsaw.
Date and time: January 26 at 9:00 am
Address: Żwirki i Wigury 1 (Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport ).
What are the requirements for candidates?
- You are over 18 years old.
- You must be at least 165 cm (women) or 175 cm (men) and have an arm span of 210 cm.
- Have a university degree
- You are fluent in English and at least one additional language of Central and Eastern Europe (Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian or Georgian).
- Have a passport without restrictions (minimum 6 months).
- Able to swim.
- You live or are ready to move to a place located 60 minutes from the selected base.
- You do not have tattoos and/or piercings on body parts, visible when wearing a uniform.
- You are an enthusiast, you enjoy working with people.
What does the company offer?
- Competitive wages .
- Comfortable monthly schedule and a range of career opportunities to choose from.
- Flight discounts and bonuses for family and friends.
- Working in a friendly, supportive and multicultural environment environment .
According to zakordon.24tv.ua.