Today, the Infoflot cruise center celebrates its 20th anniversary – 20 years of operation in the cruise market. In honor of this event, we conducted a flash interview with Infoflot CEO Andrey Mikhailovsky about the path and development of the company, the mission for tourists and agents.
Tell us why did it all start?
- The company was founded in 2003 with the idea of introducing cruise vacations to as many people as possible. A lot has changed in 20 years: the product has changed, we have grown many times over, but the main thing is that we have retained the original idea: to popularize cruises not for the sake of faceless figures and high performance, but to increase the number of cruise vacation lovers.
What kind of company is it right now and how is it possible to realize the mission?
- Today Infoflot is Russia's largest cruise center with one of the largest cruise bases in Russia and the world. We conduct systematic work in two directions – with clients directly and with agencies. Both areas are extremely important to us. I would like to note that live friendly communication with tourists is very important in our business, so we are always glad to see everyone at sales offices in 7 major cities, on the website, in social networks.
And how exactly is work with agents built and how does Infoflot help them?
- Already more than 10,000 partners throughout the country sell cruises and earn money with Infoflot. We provide comprehensive support to our partners and make every effort to make cooperation with us comfortable, and most importantly, profitable for agents. Infoflot provides agents with a set of free effective tools, including: a convenient cruise search module for posting on the website, creating a website at the request of an agent, ProCruises Cruises Academy events, a thematic telegram channel for agents, and much more.
Now the second stage of the All-Russian Cruise Festival for Agents is taking place. Tell us what kind of event this is and how it can be of interest to agents?
- This year the festival events will be held in more than 20 cities of our country – from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. The festival has an important mission: to dispel prejudices and make the cruise product understandable for agents, and therefore for tourists across the country. You can join the festival for free in any city of your choice.
Tell us briefly about the prospects for your company
- I will note that for last year the number of cruise tourists grew by 40% and amounted to approximately 600,000 people. The Infoflot team played an important role in this growth. And these are not only our employees, but also our agents who tell us where to go, share their proposals with us. We always welcome feedback, including criticism, because it is criticism that makes us better.
You can contact Infoflot and get expert advice by phone: 8 (800) 707-50-35 or by mail: email@example.com.