Ukrainians in Poland again Ukrainians will be able to receive special Sodex vouchers for the purchase of essential goods (food, hygiene products, certain household items). The Red Cross plans to distribute around 9,000 of these vouchers. February 10, 2023 0 1 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
Who can receive a voucher and how?
Ukrainians who arrived in Poland after October 1, 2022 or who arrived in Poland after February 24, 2022 and related to to vulnerable categories:
- persons with a certificate of incapacity for work;
- women over 60 years of age or men over 65 years of age;
- pregnant women (there must be be a certificate from a doctor who confirms this);
- persons who are raising a child under the age of 12 months;
- persons who themselves are caring for at least three children.
It is important that applicants do not receive financial assistance from the UN and other non-governmental organizations, as well as from the Polish Red Cross.
You can get a voucher by contacting any local branch of the Red Cross.
According to zakordon.24tv.ua.