The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus has extended the right to temporary protection for Ukrainians for another year, until March 4, 2024. February 23, 2023 0 1 min
Friends, we remind you that we have a super convenient application for iOS, which is available in the App Store
Download, try and leave your feedback!
Ukrainians who already enjoy temporary protection will not need to submit a new application to the asylum service or apply for a new residence permit with biometric data. The extension will take place automatically.
How to get temporary protection in Cyprus?
Those citizens of Ukraine who are going to acquire the status of temporary protection in Cyprus for the first time will need to apply online or contact the local migration department.
After reviewing the documents, you will receive a letter on granting the status. After receiving the letter within 48 hours, you need to go to the migration department in your area to get a residence permit.
Addresses of the migration departments:
- Nicosia, 79 Arch. Makarios III Avenue, Afemia House 1077 Nicosia;
- Larnaca, 34 Tasou Mitsopoulou, Larnaka 6027;
- Limassol, 223 Fragklinou Rousvelt, Building D. Nikolaou, 2nd floor, Limassol 3046 ;
- Paphos, Corner of Eleftheriou Venizelou & Kanigkos 22, 2nd floor, Paphos, 8021;
- Famagusta, 83 Eleftherias Street, TAPOLOS Bld, Deryneia Plaza, 1st floor, Deryneia 5380.
According to zakordon.24tv.ua.
We also recall that the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Slovakia announced that the validity of the Temporary Asylum certificate valid until March 4, 2023 was automatically extended until March 4, 2024.