On March 20, the PAC Premium online course starts! All week we will pump knowledge on a premium product. Waiting for you:
- the sharpest insights from premium holiday ambassadors,
- innovation in the industry,
- experts who can be trusted for a demanding client,
- ideas on how to make a premium holiday even more premium
- as well as useful content, important acquaintances, current promotions and offers. That is, everything that will help you make your work in the summer season even more efficient and profitable!
More than 40 hotels, 21 speakers, 11 destinations.
11:00 Project start. Introduction and PAC Premium details.
Greece: Sani Resort, Ikos Resorts, Grecotel Hotels and Resorts.
13:00 Italy: Forte Village Resort and GB Thermae Hotels.
11:00 UAE. Update from Dubai Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing, Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts, Caesar Palace Dubai.
13:00 UAE: Atlantis, The Palm, Atlantis, The Royal, One&Only resorts.
< p>March 22
11:00 Thailand. News from the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Maldives: InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort.
Indonesia: Raffles Bali.
March 23< p>
11:00 Turkey: NG Phaselis Bay, CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel
13:00 Seychelles: Raffles Seychelles.
Thailand: Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree Krabi , Banyan Tree Samui.
Sri Lanka: Anantara Kalutara Resort, Avani Kalutara, Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort.
11:00 Maldives: Avani+ Fares Maldives, Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, OZEN Life Maadhoo.
13:00 Maldives: Joali Being, Joali Maldives, Soneva Fushi, Soneva Jani, COMO Cocoa Island, COMO Maalifushi.
*Webinar times are in Moscow. The schedule is subject to change.
You can register for the project here.
The webinars will be available as a recording on our PAC Experts youtube channel.
Link to TG- PAC GROUP channel for travel agents